Monday, November 14, 2011

On Beer Table !!!

Three friends sitting on a beer table. Wanted to narrate the conversation which often goes in vain :D

Farell, James & Loverboy decided to have beer one fine day. They are good old underwear friends. They played, roamed, grown old together. Time passed by and all of them got involved in work and professional life. The only day they used to be together is everyday, they live in the same flat. One fine Saturday they all decided to have beer together which they didn't had since last 24 hours. Farell is working on some bullshit technology, James on some more bullshit technology and Loverboy is working on P3/Z/Blade/AIX/Apache/iSeries/A-Z series/SQL/NoSQL/Xcode/Microstrategy/Cognos as what he has mentioned in his resume.

After having a bunch of beer normal conversation turns to paranormal.

James - Farell, you are looking nervous and sad ? Whats the issue. You have not even paid the rent ? How many times should I need to follow up with you ? And why are you putting so much ice in beer. Please change that f****g TV channel. Tune into some VH1 bands, Loverboy !!!

Farell - I got Pointer not set for location referenced error at the 11th hour when I was about to deploy my project. I worked so hard. I have put in my all efforts but this error I could not sort out coz someone has recompiled the objects without intimating me and I doubt if she is my ex girlfriend.

James - Loverboy, will you please change that f****g channel. I am sick of the music you are trying us to listen to. And Farell, why the hell you are not enjoying the beer ? Why are you so sad ? You have not paid the rent I am telling you the last time. My pockets are already broken paying the rent.

Farell - Oh, I got the point. Last night I was at her flat. May be when I was asleep she has taken my credentials and has login thru VPN to access the client network. She ditched me. I will trace the log she might have left behind. I will see for the /users/etc/tmp/var/folders I've created a log file there which traces all the users command. I will ditch her now for sure.

James - Loverboy, don't be so hard and fast you flasher. I've bought this beer crate and you can't consume half of it alone. Farell, when are you going to pay the rent. I couldn't hear you.

Loverboy - I Love Her !!!

Farell - But how did she know the primary password which is required to login to the client network. I have not saved it anywhere, its in my mind. How did she read my mind. May be she has put microECoGs in my head. I will sue her now. How can she use such electrodes on me ?

Loverboy - I Love Her !!!

Farell - Here goes the trace log. :D

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9900/47961045.png


Holy Shit !!! What I've done !!!

Loverboy - I Love Her !!!

James - Farell, will you please turn off your Macbook and join the party. We decided not to intervene in our official stuff at least while having beer. What do you say Loverboy ?

Loverboy - I Love Her !!!

Farell - Yes, lets enjoy the party (Anyways I am going to get f***d tomorrow :( )

James - Farell, how about the rent then ?

Farell - James, you know you are a filthy, nomad, morbid faggot. I wish if you were my manager :( Loverboy, don't you think the same about James. Every time he spoils our party by introducing his money budgets in between.

Loverboy - First I was afraid, I was petrified. Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side. But I spent so many nights thinking now you did me wrong, I grew strong. I learned how to carry on and so you're back from outer space. I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face. I should have changed my stupid lock, I should have made you leave your key. If I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me.

James, Farell - F***k that shit !!!

James - I am going to sleep now. I am not feeling well. May be you guys like to finish it off early and clean the table and put the beer bottles back in crate. I will sell it tomorrow and with that money will plan our budget for tomorrow's beer. You must sleep guys it's already 1:50 AM

Farell - Loverboy, I am sleeping too. I already had vomit twice now not feeling well. Please clean the surface and also end my Job on my Mac before 2:00 AM. Bye. Good Night !!!

Loverboy - I Love Her !!!

Pid Tid Type Time Stamp Message
5009 4373 JOB 11/Nov/2011 02:00:00 AM Job_Update_All_Files_Project started.


The Four Horsemen Baby !!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment