Monday, February 8, 2010

Post Job Rejuvenation

After a long long and a very hectic job schedule at last I got a chance for outing wid my old college buddies. Life's just got rejuvenated for me once again.
I am not at all interested to discuss about my travel experience here but would like to share some very interesting points that we had while planning this travel. Well there are some very funny mistakes that we all do in our daily life but what makes them special is outcomes.
This trip was planned because my bro was about to travel to US in a months time and all of us wanted to make this trip some special (As I already mentioned somewhere in above paras). What the heck !!!! his trip to US got postponed for 6 months and all of us suddenly deprived the trip. Thank God "3 Idiots" was released at the same time and all the dialogues holds true for us "ALL IZZ WELL".
I really thank Aamir for releasing his film at the time when we were planning for outing. But I doubt how does he know about that """""Jokesssssssss"""""......
Finally somehow the trip got finalised with hodge podge of my views and their conflicting (moreover all that Desi Ideas) views......
Salient Feature of trip -
Number of travelers - 9 (including driver)
Vehicle - A Brand New White Scorpio (A/C) ~Video Coach
Ohhh I forgot to mention where did we planned to go .... "Its Ganpati Pule" Wowwwwww... what a wonderful beach and Gi--- (? - Plz hv d privilege)...

You can have a look at the pics of my "Post Job Rejuvenation" . . . . . .

1) The One & Only One ---- Michael Kakade ((( Joking - Its Rahul)
2) Not a Bond ----
3) Extreme right to left (Thin, Thinner, Thinnest------- eeeeyyyyyyyyy bad joke)
4) Thats Me ( Wow what a pose yaar I appreciate myself)
5) Planning to go to US or have been to US (the middle one - my Bro)
















































1 comment:

  1. are!!!!! Amir doesnt know about us or else he would have made film on our life..............rahul

    ReplyDelete