Friday, February 19, 2010

Forest Safari with Sibblings

On Eve of Mahashivratri me with my sibblings had got a chance to visit western side of MP. Its almost after 9 years I was visiting this place and I really see some drastic changes here.
Let me talk something about this place called as "Pachmari". Pachmari is a most verdant jewel of MP, a place where nature has found exquisite expression in myriad enchanting ways.
Green shades embrace the mountains, and everywhere is heard the gentle murmur of flowing water. Bridle paths lead into tranquil forest glads, groves of wild bamboo and jamun, dense sal forests and delicate bamboo thickets.
Apart from this, Pachmari is situated a whole on Sedimentary rocks which evolved some thousands of years ago due to volcanic eruption under the sea. Which resulted into never ending greenery here and the rain water is poured drop-by-drop in this rocks and holding the water droplet in rock for hundreds of years. Its kinda unique in it coz we hardly find trees growing on the rock and middle of the hill where it is implausible for any human being to reach. Leaves here are almost green for whole year.
Well there are many other spots that we visited and a whole it was a "Forest Safari" which makes me name this post as "Forest Safari with Sibblings".
I apologize but no one was holding camera at that time so no pics..But I would suggest please once in a lifetime give a visit here...

No comments:

Post a Comment