Thursday, September 8, 2011

Conversationaaaaa

Conversation with shittiest person -
Money - Debby, ur utilisation ?

Debby - it's 94%

Money - Good try 2 make it above 100 percentaa. Vyenkata, whaaat about urs ?

Venkat - it's 104% (smiling face)

Money - Purooohit, urs ?

Purohit - eeets 112 pershent money. I am waarking bhery hard. I love this work. And I yem guiding theze people. I hab a doubt how can vee uze ELM conthext to retrieve flat file data to papulate in array. I hab creyated ....

Money - (interrupting) we can discuss it offlineaaa. Hey, Yoges whaaat is ur utilizatn ? (shitty face)

Yogesh - Hey Money mine is 57.9 % . 

Money - eeet yis veeerry dangerousa. Do u know whaaat is organisation's standarda. 

Yogesh - yes it should be more than or equal to 100%. 

Money - Thyen why don't u realise it. Listen this is naaat at aaaal acceptabla. You will come this Saturday to office. Yu r in dyanger situationa. See this peopleaaa how they are working. You are coming this Saturday thts finalaaaa. 

Yogesh - I won't come. (laughing at the other end) 

Money - why ? You will be rated defaultaaa. Are you happy with that aaa. 

Yogesh - will you rate me by default. Really ?

Money - yes ofcourseaaaaa. 

Yogesh - I m happy then !!! Bye. 

Dhasu - (American accent) Mr. Yogesh, do you have any idhea. The prhoject comphletion status is only 20 % and we have alreadhy claimed 678 hours. How are we going to achieve the task. (Dick face, fuck face) !!!

Yogesh - Sorry, No Idea !!! Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment