Monday, March 28, 2011

Shattered Dreams

Everything in life is messed up so are the dreams. Dreams what has made me to reach this level and now the same dreams has been shattered.

"Door banayi thi manzil to raste mein hi shaam hui".

Life is a series of disappointment broken only by dark spells of depression.

Starting with my career have been dreaming of getting a higher degree from MIT. Between I got a job and have wasted my 2 years there and mindset too. I later thought if my work experience could help me to get into MIT. But that wasn't the thing and I left empty handed. I did a biggest blunder of my life by joining IT. But as it is said aiming keeps you stay alive. I still aimed to get somehow in MIT.
After spending 2 years in IT I finally resigned and started preparing for MIT exams. But I didn't knew that I almost forgot Pythagoras Theorem. Things were not that easy as when I started preparing in college days. All the basic concepts got weakened owing big hiatus from studies over years. I started looking for another alternatives escaping entrance exams but I didn't knew I was approaching the exam date :( Damn I missed the chance to get into MIT for the year 2011. Depressed coz neither job neither studies in hand, I almost started loosing my temper.

Interrogating on MIT website got to know the exam which I was preparing wasn't mandate x-(, holy shit !!! But the good part is that I can still aim for MIT if I do some different tasks as prescribed by MIT, lets say, an iPhone programming and tutoring to college students. Gathering money and donating it to Orphanages, child care centre.
But a good work experience and known company name was required to support my goal. So I thought to join in a good company and because of my earlier work experience I made it to IBM. Its been 3 months I've joined IBM now but I still don't feel to be an IBMer. Days are passing and my dream is getting shattered. No work, no programming, no study life is just like a boring stuff now. I am going astray. Haven't been so bored earlier and the speed of life seems to be at 5 km/hr.

I desperately want to get out of this dilemma. God knows when everything will be fine !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment